What is the County Clerk?
TheCountyClerk is a constitutional officer elected by the people for a term of four years. The specific work of the office is prescribed by the Legislature.
- Vehicle registration and renewal
- Secretary to theHamiltonCountyCommission
- Marriage License
- Business License
- Driver license renewal
- CountyCommissionrecords and research
- Member of theCountyRecordsCommission
- Fish and game permits
- Boat registration
- Applications for Notary Public commission
- Application for pawn broker license
Are you a history buff?
Below is a list of all Hamilton County Clerks* since the first Clerk in1820.